Anti-Valentine's Day c/o Hilton Anaheim
I hate Valentine's Day. Even the few times that I have actually had a Valentine (read: twice out of 28), I never really liked or understood the occasion. Hilton Anaheim understands my (and everyone elses) hatred for the holiday,
Executive Chef Frederic Castan and his culinary team have devised the perfect Anti-Valentine's Day menu for those dodging cupid's arrows, while their spa team will provide you with a relaxing spa treatment to rejuvenate yourself-complete with a complimentary chocolate covered strawberry and glass of bubbles.
"Hilton Anaheim's Anti-Valentine's Day dinner is for anyone who has a good spirit and an appetite for exceptional cuisine," said Chef Castan.
Beginning at 5 p.m. on Sunday, February 14th, guests will be treated to an Anti-Valentine's Day menu that will showcase savory cuts of meat, the freshest local seafood and seasonal ingredients, complemented by optional wine pairings from their wine list starting at $8 per glass.
Highlights of the Anti-Valentine's Day menu include:
* Shot Through the Heart pan-seared scallop + crab cake, black garlic parsnip puree, beets + yuzu buerre bland. $12
* Salad for One "1" duck confit, winter mushrooms, poached eggs, greens, walnut vinaigrette. $10
* Butter Makes Everything Better butter-poached white sea bass, lobster raviolis, lobster cognac, tarragon nage, sweet corn ragout. $32.
* Try the Short Ribs Nobody's Watching cabernet slow-cooked braised short ribs, duck fat poached Brussels sprouts, sweet potato puree. $27
* Keep Your Resolution, Order Chicken roasted chicken breast basquaise, pepper + polenta tomato stew, polenta. $22
If you have a sweet tooth:
* Love Yourself salted orange milk chocolate tart, dark chocolate sorbet, marinated strawberries and liquor pipette. $9
* Picking Up the Pieces morello cherry Bavarian torte paired with Chambord jelly shooters, raspberry ice cream. $9
Treat Yourself to Relaxation
Spa Specials start at $79 for a 50-minute Swedish massage to $135 for an anti -aging vitamin C facial and scalp massage. Guests who book a Spa Special on Valentine's Day will be treated to a glass of sparkling wine. Must be 21 years or older.
To reserve a seat for Anti-Valentine's Day Dinner at Mix Restaurant, please call +1 714 740 4412 or to book a Valentine's Day spa treatment, please call 1 714 750 4321.
About Hilton Anaheim
Hilton Anaheim is located just a short distance away from world-class beaches, sports stadiums and concert venues, ultra-trendy boutiques, action sports lifestyle, tony shopping centers and four airports. The stunning and contemporary hotel is Orange County's premier destination for meetings, events or vacations. With 1,572 guestrooms and 100,000 square feet of meeting space, it is the largest and most flexible hotel in the Los Angeles/Orange County region. For more information, please visit hiltonanaheimhotel.com.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With more than 550 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton HHonors program. Hilton HHonors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to benefits including free standard Wi-Fi, as well as digital amenities that are available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton HHonors app. Access the latest news at news.hilton.com and begin your journey at www.hilton.com or www.hilton.com/offers for the latest hotel specials.