When the Creatop team first reached out to me, I was a bit confused and a whole lot of skeptical. A topical spray that boasts your energy? Sounds a little suspect to me. They kindly sent over a bottle for me to test out and guys.... I was floored. After a few days of regular use before workouts, I could totally feel an energy boost. To top it off, it dries fast and smells great.
Backed by scientific research studies recently completed by respected international testing company Schlesinger Associates, Creatop (made from creatine – a natural molecule that gives energy) has been granted two patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and is the ONLY body spray that increases energy when applied to the skin.
Created by Dr. David Stoll, an award-winning board certified dermatologist, Dr. Stoll is the author of popular book “A Woman’s Skin” and has 30 years of research experience. In addition to this, Dr. Stoll was a contributor to the team that won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for skin growth factors.
“With the introduction of Creatop, we’ve proven for the very first time that a product applied to the skin can actually give someone an energy boost,” stated Dr. David Stoll. “This is an absolute game changer.”
Developed after a dozen years of research, Creatop allows anyone who needs a boost in energy levels to simply “spray and play.” From dancers to bodybuilders, joggers, Crossfitters and even everyday people like rundown moms or college students, Creatop is the new go-to energy resource for any type of person.
Made from creatine – a natural molecule that gives energy – Creatop contains other therapeutic ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin that work on increasing energy when applied to the skin five to ten minutes prior to activity, and right afterwards to lock in the energy created while exercising. Creatop gives users the unique ability to target specific areas of their bodies. This is helpful for bodybuilders, joggers or others wanting to concentrate on certain areas of their bodies for energy.
Unlike other oral creatine supplements, Creatop has no reported side effects of gas or weight gain and can be used in combination with oral creatine supplements for an additional boost in energy.
“Everyone can use an energy boost,” added Dr. Stoll. “Creatop gives you just that. And you don’t have the side effects of oral creatine or caffeinated drinks.”
With safety, efficacy and penetration testing conducted at some of the world’s leading independent laboratories and research facilities, Creatop has been scientifically proven in research studies to safely improve energy levels. A study recently completed by the respected international testing company Schlesinger Associates showed that 84% of people who used Creatop experienced increased energy on the days they exercised. Additionally, even on days that people did not exercise, the majority of the participants in the study stated they felt an energy boost simply by spraying on Creatop.
Each bottle of Creatop comes in a sleekly designed aluminum can spray bottle at a cost of $49.99 per bottle and lasts up to two months when used daily.
- Creatop was created by Dr. David Stoll, Beverly Hills dermatologist-to-the stars and contributor to the team that won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for skin research
- Creatop is the first topical creatine spray that increases energy and has been granted two patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Creatop is made with creatine, a natural molecule that gives energy, and contains other therapeutic ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin that work on increasing energy when applied to the skin
- Creatop allows you to "spray and play" for jogging, bodybuilding, Crossfit, cardio, yoga, throwing a baseball or any other type of exercise or sport
- Creatops benefits include increased energy for any of its users including serious athletes and competitors along with run-down moms or tired college students who have replaced their daily coffee or caffeinated drinks with Creatop
- Creatop’s recommended use is ten minutes before working out (or physical activity) and right after completing a workout in order to lock in the energy created while exercising
- Scientific research studies by respected national testing company Schlesinger Associates revealed that 84% of people who used Creatop experienced increased energy levels on the days they exercised . The same study also found that a majority of people who used Creatop also experienced increased energy levels even on the days when they DID NOT exercise.
- Creatop is safe and effective to use and has NO reported weight gain or gas side effects which is experienced by those who take oral creatine supplements
- Creatop gives users the unique ability to target specific areas of their bodies. This is helpful for bodybuilders, joggers or others want to concentrate on certain areas of their bodies for energy
- Creatop can be taken in combination with other oral creatine supplements and will still boost energy levels
- Creatop costs $49 per bottle and will last for up to two months when used daily
- The main active ingredient in Creatop is creatine
- Contributing active ingredients are Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Other ingredients of Creatop include penetration enhancers, skin smoothing agents, and stabilizers.
- All of the ingredients are listed on a bottle of Creatop
- There are NO steroids and NO hormones in Creatop
- Creatop does NOT need FDA approval since it is not marketed as a drug or a treatment for a specific ailment (like headaches, joint aches, etc.)
- Creatop is backed by scientific research to boost energy
- Creatop can be used for sore muscles or joints, but cannot be promoted for this due to FDA rules and regulations