Spring Cocktail Recipes by Santa Margherita
It's warmer out. The sun is still out when you leave work at 6PM. Spring is in the air! Let the patio drinking begin. Check out these awesome spring cocktail recipes sent over by the wonderful Santa Margherita team.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
- 1 Cup Mashed Raspberries
- Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
- Remove from heat
- Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries
- Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses
DIY Mimosa Bar
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- Assorted fruits, sliced (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, etc.)
- Assorted fruit juices (orange, mango, blood orange, lemonade, etc.)
- 10 mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- Blend cups of confectioners' sugar, mint and lemon together in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into glasses to add extra sweet flavor
- Pour Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore into each glass, stir
- Top with selected juice. Garnish each glass with fruit.
Spiked Fruit Cubes
- 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
- Assorted Sliced Fruit
- Fill ice cube trays with sliced fruit
- Carefully pour Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige over the fruit to fill tray
- Freeze for 4-6 hours and serve in a glass with chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 bottle Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup seltzer
- 1 bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 cup assorted berries
- In a pitcher, combine the assorted berries, mint, wine, juice and seltzer with ice and stir
- Pour into individual glasses and garnish with pineapple chunk
Founded in 1935, Santa Margherita is a world-renowned Italian winery that prides itself in its deep rooted values of provenance, character and craftsmanship. Headquartered in Veneto for the past 80 years, Santa Margherita has grown into one of the most sought after wine brands in the world.
In line with Santa Margherita’s dedication to crafting one of a kind wines, the brand seeks to encourage consumers to be true to themselves and enjoy life’s moments with the people they care about most. Santa Margherita is committed to making a premium, top quality wine that complements consumers’ lives and enriches their stories. A wine made for who they are.
Santa Margherita represents some of the most prestigious, family-owned properties within three established growing regions of Italy: The Adige Valley, The Hills of Conegliano-Valdobbiadene and the Chianti Classico Zone. With a focus on taste and versatility, each property features winemakers dedicated to producing the highest quality wines that stay true to classic Italian traditions. The full portfolio is available in 85 countries and is comprised of Pinot Grigio Alto Adige and Valdadige, Chianti Classico Riserva and Prosecco Superiore, with its Pinot Grigio being one of the most requested imported wines in U.S. fine dining restaurants for many years.